Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Discussion or Information???

I am now starting to consider the differing roles of the blog, I have encountered blogs which appear to be providing almost a website-ish domain where viewers (there didn't appear to be an option to comment so I think it is only for the authors to enter blogs) can read others entries and access the links they provide to other sources.

I have also come across those which are more in the style of this blog, one where the author is making diary entries related generally to a field of interest (early childhood) but there are also elements of personal reflection (loss of laptop, grandchildren visiting).  There is still a wealth of information contained within this type of site, predominantly links to other websites but I am yet to see how this style would be used within the modules I focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment