When considering both these blogs I am aware that the Nick Robinson one is linked to the work of the BBC and although not a source which one should not scrutinise for validity I assume it is monitored in the same way their transmissions are?? (although that isn't always fail save as Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand found to their cost!)
I can appreciate the diary of Samuel Pepys as a source for debate/discussion within an educational context but it is quite remote from the field in which I operate so am struggling to truly comprehend how a similar style blog within my field could be used. I guess a diary entry style blog of a known early years pioneer would open up a world of discussion, or even the students actually having to make the diary entries in the style of a key pioneer could be interesting and supportive in their development of analysis of impact and influence.
To be continued.............
No comments:
Post a Comment